Wednesday 15 September 2010

One Day Like This

In the not too distant future when my work has been done and my bones ache. I shall look out of the window at the beautiful blue sky and look back on what one has achieved. Perhaps I will see the birth of a son. The first laughter of a daughter. Will the tears rolling down my cheek be ones of happiness or regret? Is that not the question we should ask ourselves every day? Carpe diem.

Where is the humour in this you ask yourself? There is no humour in life, you have one chance to get it right. Time is precious. Savour it, get the most out of it. Put down that book by the Comte de Lautremont. Listen to me. It could be the most important thing you've ever done! This week is a triple rollover on the lottery. Take every spare penny you have and buy as many lottery tickets as possible. Remember: it could be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment